Simple French Toast
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 8+ slices of bread
- 10g butter
- Combine milk, cinnamon, and sugar in a bowl and beat.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl.
- Heat fry pan on medium heat and rub with butter.
- Dip both sides of one slice of bread first in the milk mixture and then in the eggs.
- Fry bread for one minute on each side or until golden.
The photo doesn’t do it justice and it does taste better than it looks in the photo.
Thick slices of bread hold up better than thin slices.
Use wide bowls (like the glass one in the photo), as it is easier to dip the bread.
Be careful not to cook the bread for too long, as the egg starts to cook too much.
This is another recipe that kids will enjoy.